Footwear fetish

Footwear fetish



    Believe it or not, actress Madhura Naik believes shoes can change a person’s life! The actress, known for her glamorous characters on the small screen, is quite particular about what she wears off-screen, too. Especially so, when it comes to footwear.
    Madhura already has over 100 pairs of shoes and the collection is just growing. She buys a pair or two wherever she goes. Says Madhura, “The fetish is inherent. It just grew bigger with time. I have been blessed with a family, mother especially, who started buying
me fancy shoes from the time I took baby steps. I haven’t stopped buying shoes since then. Cinderella is living proof that a
pair of shoes can change your life, so I buy many pairs. I still have my feet on the ground; it’s just that I wear expensive shoes.” We can’t agree more, girl!

Madhura Naik and (below) her collection


No comments:

Post a Comment