Hayden Panettiere ditches vegetarian diet

Hayden Panettiere ditches vegetarian diet



    Hayden Panettiere has revealed that she was forced to abandon her vegetarian diet, as her body didn’t have enough energy to fuel her workouts. The 23-yearold, who had cut all animals products from her mealtime routine in an effort to get healthy, admits
that she has switched back to her carnivorous ways, as she constantly felt tired. “I tried vegetarianism, but my body didn’t respond well... I used to run an hour every day... (but) my body shut down. I was low-energy...” a website quoted her as telling a health magazine. “Now I make eggwhite scrambles with veggies for breakfast. For lunch, I have chicken or fish and greens, which are good for keeping your system working. I’m a fan of sushi for dinner, as long as the fish aren’t endangered... I can’t be full on a salad,” she said.
    ANI

Hayden Panettiere

No comments:

Post a Comment