Zarine can never eat in front of Salman

Zarine can never eat in front of Salman


    Zarine Khan is unperturbed about the film industry criticising her weight, but lacks the courage to even eat in front of Salman Khan. She explains, “Salman once asked me if I am going to diet for the rest of my life. He suggested that I eat right and workout sufficiently. In spite of that, I never eat in front of him. I get conscious; he intimidates me. He eats everything, but knows how to burn the calories. I wasn’t anybody’s girlfriend or daughter when I entered films. After Vidya (Balan) gained weight for a role, fuller figures started getting appreciated. But I was written off post Veer, where even my role demanded that look.” Stating that a woman should look like a woman, she adds, “I will never become size zero as I am a Pathan. Besides, Indian men don’t like women who look like sticks. We are not in Hollywood where actresses do stunts et al. I workout, but I don’t overdo it. I don’t wish to look manly.”

Salman Khan


Zarine Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment