John Abraham

SUN SIGN-Sagittarius
BIRTHDAY-December 17
HOMETOWN-Mumbai
SCHOOL/ COLLEGE-Bombay Scottish, Jai Hind College, Mumbai
PLACE OF BIRTH-Mumbai

How was the experience of learning Marathi for Shootout at wadala?
I was fine with it. I just needed to brush up on my colloquial lessons to get the flow.
FIRST BREAK
What makes the character of Manya Surve so different?
Jism, in 2003, directed by Amit Saxena I have never played a character of a don earlier. Manya Surve

HIGH POINT OF YOUR LIFE
Doing my MBA from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies

LOW POINT OF YOUR LIFE
My high points are enough to cover up any low points that I may have had

CURRENTLY DOING
Endorsing Philips styling products and gearing up to play a don in wanted to be an engineer but he ended up becoming a dreaded gangster instead.

Do you think you have the male equivalent of a bikini body?
I think I’ll get there soon!

Which Hollywood actor inspires you?
George Clooney. I really admire his choice of films.

You would turn gay for?
I would turn gay for gay rights and for Abhishek Bachchan.

Which bike are you lusting after now?
I am waiting for the delivery of my new Yamaha R1 and I also like Suzuki’s GSX-R1000.

What will we find in your bathroom?
Philips body groomers that can be used even in the shower.

What’s your style mantra?
A very minimalist style – but that doesn’t mean minimum clothes!

Your dream cast as a producer would be?
I love to work with new people, but I would definitely love to cast Aamir Khan.

How do you react to the ‘sexiest vegetarian’ tag?
It’s nice to have a tag like that.


Your favourite co-star for a romantic film?
I prefer doing more action films, but for this I would take Abhishek.

Who is your 3 am friend?
My school friends from Bombay Scottish.

The biggest surprise you ever gave your girlfriend?
I keep giving her surprises as I like it and I am quite a romantic at heart.
The last line of your autobiography would read...
...He was a simple guy.

Your favourite street food?
I used to love eating at Sardar Pav Bhaji in Mumbai.

What do you love cooking the most?
I’m not much into cooking, but I made some nice pasta recently.

What makes your day?
Watching a film.

What spoils it?
Someone lying.

You destress with?

Riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment