‘My shoes are too big to fill in’ …jokes actor Kareena Kapoor, as she talks of competition; also insists that marriage won’t change a thing for her

‘My shoes are too big to fill in’
…jokes actor Kareena Kapoor, as she talks of competition; also insists that marriage won’t change a thing for her

Actor Kareena Kapoor playfully ducked behind filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar as they prepared to face the volley of questions at an event to unveil Heroine’s first look on Wednesday night. Coyly, the actor evaded all questions pertaining to her marriage with beau Saif Ali Khan. “The marriage talk has become such a public circus, I have just left it to Saif to make the official announcements, as and when we decide on the date. For now, I am only focussing on my film,” she said.
What Kareena did insist however is that she intends to work for a very long time. “I will be like Zohra Sehgal, acting well into my nineties, so I’m not going anywhere… Anyway, my shoes are too big for anyone to fill in,” she laughed.
When After Hrs caught up with her later, the actor admitted that both Saif and she are looking forward to their big day later this year. “It will be a very important day in our lives and I am obviously looking forward to it,” she said. Kareena however rubbished all talks of the marriage being pushed from October to December to avoid her film prospects being affected. “I really don’t see my films affecting my marriage or my marriage affecting films,” she says dismissing reports of her marriage being the reason of her backing out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Ram Leela.
As for the W-date itself Kareena reveals, “We had a few dates in mind and the October date was one of them, but it was never finalised in the first place. All we were sure about is that we wanted a winter wedding. So, we are trying to work out a date when we can give undivided time to the wedding, without compromising on professional commitments.”
Published Date:  Jul 27, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment