Minaj’s family didn’t believe her!

Minaj’s family didn’t believe her!
Singer, actor Nicki Minaj’s family just couldn’t believe that the eccentric diva got a character for her in the much hyped flick. “My nieces and my little brothers, they’re freaking out. They think I’m making it up. They won’t believe it until the movie comes out that I’m doing a voice in Ice Age 4,” she laughs.
So how did she feel acting with greats such as Ray Romano, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Lopez? “I’ve looked up to Queen Latifah for so many years, she embodies everything that I’d like to do. To be a part of something she’s a part of makes me very proud. When I was working on it I was like, ‘This is the best job in the world!”
Talking about her character Steffi, a new addition to the Ice age family, Minaj says, “Steffie’s a mammoth, she has blonde hair and she does really cute stuff with her hair. She does her lashes, she does stuff with mascara. And, you know, she’s cutesy! I think she’s great.”

No comments:

Post a Comment