Minissha to play her childhood dream The actor will be seen emulating the role of a journalist in her upcoming film

Minissha to play her childhood dream
The actor will be seen emulating the role of a journalist in her upcoming film

Very few people get a chance to live their dream, and one of them happens to be actor Minissha Lamba, who is all set to live her childhood fantasy in her forthcoming film. The actor will get to emulate the role of a journalist, which she always wanted to be during her childhood days.
Minissha says, “I always wanted to be a journalist when I was a kid. I used to stand in front of a mirror and practice taking interviews and used to report live on activities happening around my home. I really love the thought of going on the field and doing live reporting on different events. But luck had something else in store for me and I became an actor. I never got an opportunity to become a journalist and play out my childhood dream. Finally, when Shirish (director Shirish Kunder) came to me with this role in Joker, I was overwhelmed and grabbed the opportunity instantly.”
All said and done at the end of the day it wasn’t that easy for her to enact the role of a hardcore journalist. Minissha really had to work hard on her looks and the way of talking. She had to do a lot of research in terms of her character. She had to even spend a couple of days inside the studio of a news channel, to understand the working pattern of a journalist. “It’s not as easy as it looks. I wanted to do justice to my role so I thought why not spend some time at a news channel studio. It was an amazing experience,” adds Minissha.

No comments:

Post a Comment