Natalie gets hitched …to long-time beau, Black Swan choreographer Benjamin Millepied in a private Jewish ceremony

Natalie gets hitched
…to long-time beau, Black Swan choreographer Benjamin Millepied in a private Jewish ceremony
Holly hottie Natalie Portman married her fiance of two years choreographer Benjamin Millepied, on the scenic central California coast of Big Sur, on Saturday. The couple was surrounded by family and friends, including Ivanka Trump, when they exchanged vows after dark in a Jewish ceremony at a private home, reported an international magazine. The 31-year-old Oscar winner first met French dancer Millepied, 35, on the set of Black Swan in the fall of 2009. By December 2010, the couple announced they were engaged and expecting their first child. Their son Aleph is 14-months old. “Nothing is more important than my personal life,” Portman recently told France’s Madame Figaro magazine. “It’s something which comes first, always makes sense, and compared to the happiness of a successful family life, everything else is practically superficial,” she said. Now the newlywed may consider becoming a French citizen like her husband. “I now have the possibility of taking on French nationality. It would accomplish the Francophile dreams of my father and myself,” she told the publication. “I lived in Paris when I was 12 and my father gave me the name Natalie as an homage to Gilbert Bécaud’s song. Everything in my life has drawn me towards a French family,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment