Meanwhile, ‘I don’t flirt frivolously’ ...says actor Bipasha Basu as she talks about the absence of ‘the man’ in her life and why she enjoys it immensely

Meanwhile, ‘I don’t flirt frivolously’
...says actor Bipasha Basu as she talks about the absence of ‘the man’ in her life and why she enjoys it immensely

Much has been written about Bipasha Basu’s love life recently, but the actor says she has embraced singledom.
She refutes all reports that suggests that she has moved on to greener pastures after her break-up with actor John Abraham last year. “I don’t miss being in a relationship at all. I am honestly enjoying the attention because I have never been single for such a long time. I love that I don’t have any responsibilities now. When I broke up, I was scared and shaken up with the attention I got. But now, I am back to what I was. I have become outgoing. I now have the luxury of spending time with my friends. Something that I missed doing earlier,” says Bipasha.
So is she overwhelmed with the attention she has been getting post her break-up? “I think it’s cute,” says Bipasha. “I started getting attention in school, but eventually when the boys would propose I would end up in tears. I was a phattu like that. And all these years, I was in a relationship, I was like a warrior. There are people who believe in harmless flirting, I don’t ever do that, even frivolously. I know I will eventually get into a relationship, but love can’t be planned. So, right now, I am having the time of my life,” she says.
Even her professional life seems to have come a full circle for the actor as she gears up for the release of Raaz 3, a franchise that shot to fame with her. “When I did Raaz, my second film with the Bhatts, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with my career. They are the ones who guided me and told me that I was gifted and that I must take my work seriously. I gave two of my biggest hits, Jism and Raaz with them. Whatever I am today is all because of them. This film is very special to me,” says the dusky damsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment