What’s haunting Esha? Actor Esha Gupta’s getting nightmares after shooting with cockroaches for her upcoming film

What’s haunting Esha?
Actor Esha Gupta’s getting nightmares after shooting with cockroaches for her upcoming film

Actors in B-Town often have to go through several difficulties while shooting for a film. Actor Esha Gupta learnt it the hard way on the sets of her upcoming film Raaz 3. The film, which also stars fellow actors Emraan Hashmi and Bipasha Basu, will see the young actor in a pivotal role. But her character is the one that has to go through a lot of difficulties in the film. One of which was shooting with live cockroaches!
A source tells us, “Esha has a very challenging role in the film. Not only is she sharing the same platform with popular actors like Emraan and Bipasha, even her character has been sometimes physically challenging to portray. One of the scenes in the film required live cockroaches flying and crawling all over Esha’s body! It was a scary moment for the actor, considering she is not too fond of the insect. But the actor had to be brave and being a thorough professional she did the scene.”
Ironically the very next day, she almost got a panic attack as she saw flying cockroaches in her hotel room. “It was kind of a nightmare for her, as after the incident she couldn’t sleep alone and called her makeup artist to be with her,” the source adds.
Recalling the incident, Esha says, “Call it a fragment of my imagination or just work taking its toll on me; after shooting the scene with the flying cockroaches I actually felt like I could see them in my hotel room next day. Luckily, I had my make-up girl with me, which put me at ease.”

No comments:

Post a Comment