‘I was in awe of Santa Claus’ ...reveals B-Town hottie Jacqueline Fernandez as she shares the excitement of celebrating Christmas

‘I was in awe of Santa Claus’
...reveals B-Town hottie Jacqueline Fernandez as she shares the excitement of celebrating Christmas

Jacqueline Fernandez
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez’s face lights up with excitement as she sets her eyes on the Christmas tree before posing with it exclusively for After Hrs. “It’s beautiful,” exclaims the Bolly beauty, adding, “You know, I simply love Christmas. It is my most favourite festival. And I just couldn’t wait to begin the Christmas decorations at home. I would keep asking shops if they had started stocking up on the decorations almost everyday right after Diwali.” And though this year, she won’t be celebrating it with her family as she usually does, Jacky is very excited about hosting her own Christmas party at home for friends. “I have done all the decorations on my own including putting up the tree. I went for mass last night and today, I will be cooking, baking, doing the works just like my mum does back at home. We are even doing secret Santa,” she enthuses.
The actress also reveals that she grew up believing in Santa Claus. “I remember once as a kid, I saw a doll in a shop on the eve of Christmas. And I told my mum that since it was so close to Christmas, there was no way that Santa could get the doll for me on time. I was feeling a tad upset. But that night, when we opened our gifts and I got that very doll, I was simply amazed. I grew up being in awe of Santa. I believed that he could do anything,” smiles Jacqueline, who admits to hanging stockings out and having wish lists even today. Also, a huge part of her earliest memories are those of her mum preparing Christmas goodies. “From making the home-brewed wine, to the cakes, I would always help mum. This time, I am doing it all on my own and hope it will be half as good as her food,” says Jacqueline.
Jacky is also excited about her upcoming film Race 2 that sees her perform intense action on screen for the first time. “One of my Christmas wishes is that people really love and enjoy the film and my performance in it,” laughs the actress who’s had a successful run at the box-office this year with Housefull 2. “I’ve had a good run so far, and I hope to keep doing films that are exciting for me and the audience.” Is that also part of the wishlist? “Oh yes, that’s one long list. But most of all, I do hope that people find peace and happiness in all they do in the new year,” says Jacqueline.

No comments:

Post a Comment