Fairytale turned reality A video posted on the internet became the dream vehicle for the launch of new talent

Fairytale turned reality
A video posted on the internet became the dream vehicle for the launch of new talent

Dreams do come true. Ask singer Aaryan, an IIT graduate from Indore who was rejected in the singing reality show Indian Idol 3. Having lost one opportunity, he kept working towards his passion and posted his video on the internet, reveals the singer. An entrepreneur, Shiraz Gidwani while surfing the net, came across his video and was impressed by his voice and decided to be his fairy Godfather.
“When Shiraz had asked me to meet him in Dubai, I packed my bags and took the chance. It was the best decision of my life. I could not believe that it was happening to me and even now, I have to pinch myself sometimes to be sure that I am not dreaming,” said Aaryan as we caught up with him recently at his music launch in Dubai. It was a journey of four rigorous years to groom this raw talent. “I was weak in spoken English and so joined a foreign university to master the language. Then I went back to India and trained formally for about seven months. I also took care of my diet and went for regular workouts, all this at the advise of Shiraz who has been like a big brother to me,” he added.
“On 12.12.12 Aaryan’s first single was launched when Dabangg 2 also released one of its songs. Aryan’s song surprisingly went on to garner more hits online than the Dabangg number. It just goes on to show that the internet has become an independent platform to unearth new talent,” shared filmmaker Pooja Bhatt who was there with her father, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt at Aaryan’s dream launch. The actor-turned filmmaker also revealed that she plans to use one of his songs for an upcoming film.
Ask Aaryan what will be his way forward and he confesses that he wants to be a global star and not be tagged only as a Bollywood playback singer, ready to chart an independent route of his own. Guess, we can trust the internet as a tool to breach boundaries and make our dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment