A quiet birthday for Anil The actor has whisked his family away to Goa and will be back after three day

A quiet birthday for Anil
The actor has whisked his family away to Goa and will be back after three days
You will be turning 53 today, but you don’t look your age at all...
(Laughs) I don’t agree, I think I look my age. Honestly, the only way to look at it is to be positive and live a disciplined life. I work out almost six days a week. I am having a great time and haven’t deprived myself of any good thing. I occasionally do indulge but 15 days before the shoot I try and work out to look my best. Trust me, I have led a very exciting life!
These days every actor wants to sport six-pack abs...
For me, it’s important to feel good about myself. Six-pack is to make others feel good. Six-pack ho gaya toh face kharab ho gaya. I want to look healthy. Look at Dilip Kumar who at 90 years still has a certain glow on his face. He’s never had six-pack abs. Even Amitabh Bachchan never had a six-pack ab in his life but he looks dynamic and fresh at 70. You want to watch him, when he is on screen. Somewhere, I have imbibed that.
How are you planning to celebrate your birthday?
It’s going to be a quiet birthday. Because everybody is so busy, the best way is to spend time together on our own. I am out (in Goa) with my children Sonam, Rhea, Harsh and wife Sunita. I will be back on December 26.
In your next release Race 2 are you taking forward the character you played in the original?
Absolutely. I have become richer, much more glamorous and am wearing better clothes. After Race 1, we divided the booty. Though I just got 10 percent of the booty, it was enough to open a club — I have also changed my secretary but my passion for fruits remains the same. Hopefully, people will love this more than the original.

Are you training for the song that you are singing in Shootout At Wadala?
I am yet to hear the track and the lyrics, but I used to train in semi-classical singing. It helped me as an actor very early in my career for films like Woh Saat Din. I also sang the title track of Chameli Ki Shaadi. Now, after 25 years I will be singing and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment