Kelly Osbourne, who has ended up having one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood after dropping over 60 lbs

Love yourself says Kelly


Kelly Osbourne, who has ended up having one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood after dropping over 60 lbs, has a secret tip that helped her shed the weight: loving herself.
“People think I lost weight and that’s what made me happier. That’s not true: I had to learn to love myself first,” Osbourne told a magazine.
“Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy,” Osbourne, 28, says of her personal transformation, which involved losing more than 60 pounds. “That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I’ve never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn’t mask it.”
The co-host of E!’s Fashion Police, makes sure to exercise everyday — something she says has become positively addictive.
“When I started exercising I couldn’t even do one sit-up,” Osbourne said. “By the end of the first week I could do three, and that was a big deal. Now I work out every day and I just don’t feel good if I miss it. It’s amazing how quickly your fitness builds, but you have to really want it,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment