‘Poonam Pandey is better than Bipasha’

‘Poonam Pandey is better than Bipasha’

Says Jism director Amit Saxena, who’s now making a film with the sexy siren



    Amit Saxena, who directed Bipasha Basu in Jism (2003), is also directing Poonam Pandey in her Bollywood debut, Nasha.
    Saxena is very impressed with Poonam’s talent and her ability to emote before the camera. “Poonam is a natural when it comes to facing the camera. She grasps the script so well that working with her is a cakewalk,” he said, adding, “Poonam is a director’s actor. I think she is far more talented than Bipasha. The future looks very bright for Poonam in Bollywood.”

    Apart from Amit, the crew members are also impressed with Poonam. Says a source on the outdoor set, “Just watching Poonam on the sets is amazing. She is very passionate about her work and her concentration shows how focussed she is.”
    So, how does Poonam keep herself so focussed? “I am very passionate about my work. For me, work always comes first,” the actress says, adding, “I listen to music to keep me charged up.” And which is her current favourite? “I am sexy and I know it,” she concludes with a wink and a wicked grin.

Poonam Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment