Pulkit Samrat and Priya Anand’s romantic stunt

Pulkit Samrat’s romantic stunt

    Ambarsariya, the latest number to go on air from Mrigdeep Singh Lamba’s Fukrey, is based on a Punjabi folk song and captures the myriad moods of love between the lead pair — Pulkit Samrat and Priya Anand. Composed by Ram Sampath and sung by Sona Mohapatra, the song is earthy and melodious. The film has been produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani. Says Pulkit, “Besides being a soulful number, it is also the soul of the film.”
    Recalling his memorable moment from the shoot, the actor says, “I am scared of heights and the song required me to jump from one terrace to the other, the distance between the
two terraces being 15 feet and the height being 20 feet. And boy, was I petrified! Worst, I had to balance myself on a ladder and swing to the other side. Though nervous, I was also excited about it.” He adds, “I watched the song and I feel all the effort was worth it. Ever since it has been released and uploaded on websites, I have been inundated with calls and messages from friends and fans saying they have included it in their song bank.” The song is Pulkit’s personal favourite too. “Believe me, I don’t sleep without listening to it. When I heard the rough track, I fell in love with it. I listen to it every night,” he concludes.
    Fukrey releases June 14.

Pulkit Samrat and Priya Anand

No comments:

Post a Comment