'I'd love to do a South Indian film' ...says actor Shraddha Kapoor who thinks she is more than just her pretty looks

'I'd love to do a South Indian film'

...says actor Shraddha Kapoor who thinks she is more than just her pretty looks



She is spotted at various events mostly fashion related, but the young actor feels she has more to her than her pretty looks and chic avatar. Actor Shraddha Kapoor says that though she is happy having done two films, she wants to continue being wise and choose scripts that appeal to her. "For me acting is not my job, it is my passion. I am just living my childhood dream of dancing, singing and acting in films."
Having come from a film family, films have always been an integral part of her life. " I love cinema. Its not just Hindi, but any language for that matter. If I love the story I love watching Portuguese, Japanese or any film. In fact I've also watched a few South-Indian films and love the energy and art of story telling they possess. It's so commercial yet they are very particular about the story. If in future I'm offered a South Indian film and if I like the script, I'll love to take it up. Also since I love dancing it will be fun, " says Shraddha.
Recently the actor was rumoured to have added a no kissing clause in her contract. She quicky responds, " Do you think as a new comer I will be insane enought to add such a clause? Besides kissing or sporting a bikini – it all depends on how crucial it is to the film and if takes the story forward, I shall consider doing it. Also it needs to be shot aesthetically. But the script has to be worth it all."

No comments:

Post a Comment