RANNVIJAY Interview



Sun sign Pisces
Birthday March 16
Hometown Jalandhar
School/college Army Public School, Delhi/ Hansraj College, DU
Occupation MTV VJ & Actor First break Winning Roadies
High point of your life Doing a solo film, Mod, directed by Nagesh Kukunoor
Low point of your life Had a bad accident l, a few years ago

What are you doing currently?
Helped in designing the Roadies shoes and gearing to host the new season of the show in January

Which character from Sholay do you most resemble and why?
Veeru for sure. Like him, I'm also a romantic at heart, can do comedy and love my friends.

If you were given a chance to remake Ram Gopal Varma ki Aag, the movie, what would you do?
Firstly, I would just make the movie without saying it's a remake and secondly, I would advise my friend Prashant Raj, who played the character of Jai, to choose his roles wisely.
The last line of your autobiography would read...
I would thank everybody who supported me and feel lucky to be who I was.

How would you explain Twitter to your grandmother?
My grandmother is always keen to know what am I up to these days. So, I'd tell her that the best way to keep tabs on me is to follow me on Twitter.

The one place where you would never get yourself tattooed?
On my neck.

One song that describes your current state of mind?
Yahan, the Roadies song. It has the right attitude which is also seen in the shoes that I've helped to design.

Your darkest fantasy?

Instead of darkest, I would prefer to call it the happiest. And both Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie would feature in it.  

What would we find in your fridge right now?
Eggs, chicken, ham, brownies, juice, fruits, rice, dal, milk and seekh kebabs.

If a spaceship landed in your backyard, what would you do?
I'd be very happy as I want to believe that there's life outside earth also.
And I would want to travel in it.

The most clichéd answer you've ever given in an interview?
That “all the actors were very nice and it was great to shoot together.“

If you were an ice cream, what flavour would you be?
Blackcurrant.

Your most irrational fear...
I can't handle the fear of being in water with crocodiles.

The one lie you got away with?
I'm busy in a shoot right now.

Where did you spend your last summer?
Partly in Ooty and then in Europe.

How many pairs of blue jeans do you have?
Around 40.

What's the biggest surprise you've ever given your date?
If I was travelling, I'd return much before the scheduled time and plan a surprise dinner for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment