'I always get attracted to portable gadgets' - Amitabh Bachchan

'I always get attracted to portable gadgets'



Superstar Amitabh Bachchan is probably the only actor at his age, who's not only extremely active on social networking sites, but is equally technologically aware and adept at using the latest gadgets. Despite a maha hectic shooting schedule, wherein he juggles his films with TV commitments and brand endorsements, the actor always manages to make time to blog and share his feelings online with his fans directly. 
"Bachchan has been blogging from the past couple of years and is one of the most regular bloggers we have in Bollywood today. Not just blogging, he is also very fond of tweeting and has a lot of followers, most of whom are his fans," says a source. "Bachchan also makes it a point to talk to his fans regularly and replies to as many tweets as he can on a daily basis," the source adds. 
Talking about his love for technology and gadgets, the actor recently said, "I think technology enables us to make our lives a little simpler. I always get attracted to gadgets that are portable and hence my iPad and laptops are really helpful as I'm always writing on my social networking sites. It also helps me know what is happening in which part of the world. My gadgets help me while travelling as I get to read news about all that is happening around the globe." The actor also uses his gadgets to video-chat with his family when he is shooting abroad or away for longer periods of time from home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment