Actor Esha Deol reveals why some of her happiest moments are associated with the day of the week


Sundays have been special!


Actor Esha Deol reveals why some of her happiest moments are associated with the day of the week




Actor Esha Deol points out that for actors the concept of Sundays actually doesn't exist. "The day we don't shoot automatically becomes the equivalent to a Sunday," says the star. But she reveals that as a family they have always tried to spend as much time together as possible on Sundays. "I always associate Sunday with family day. For me, some of my best memories are associated with the day and that's why Sundays will always be special for me," shares Esha.
Recalling her childhood days, she reveals that as kids, "Weekends would mean going to their farmhouse on the outskirts of Mumbai with Ahaana (sister), mummy and papa (actors Hema Malini and Dharmendra)". "Papa loves farming and we have a mini-Punjab there," says Esha. "So, the day would always begin with a lavish breakfast that we all would prepare together and then we all would just chill on the farm," adds the actor.
"Even when we are not there, Papa's usually home on Sundays, so we just hang out together. He's really more of a friend to me, so we chat up a lot," she says. The evenings however, the actor adds, are for catching up on movies with friends or going out for long drives.
The actor also has an athletic side to her and she still enjoys indulging in several sports activities including swimming. "I used to play football in school, and I still enjoy the sport. But I don't get to play it that much now. Instead, I go for a swim," she adds.
These days however, Esha is completely occupied with the post production work of her film Tell Me O Khuda and hardly takes a break even on Sundays. "Yes, I've been working for the past several Sundays now, but I don't feel the stress, as it's something I enjoy doing. But yes, when I need to unwind, I dance, watch movies, lots of them… work-out. But my best stress-buster is talking to Papa. There's nothing I enjoy doing more," smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment