More concept driven films should be encouraged

More concept driven films should be encouraged



    Table No. 21 producer Viki Rajani along with director Aditya Datt showcased their film to a select section of the film fraternity that has been almost unanimous in their praise, calling the film a concept drama, high on content. Viki and Aditya are extremely happy with the response the film has been garnering. Here is what the industry has to say about the film starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Paresh Rawal and Tena Desae.
Prabhudheva: I really enjoyed this thriller including the songs and I’m confident it will touch the right chord with the audiences.
Arjun Rampal: This film is a refreshing change, Paresh is in top form.
Sonam Kapoor: This movie shows you that high-concept films are here to stay. One of the most onthe-edge thrillers I have seen in recent times with huge surprises all throughout.

Sonakshi Sinha: It’s a very well made film and kept me engaged all through. More concept driven films like these should be encouraged. Pareshji and Rajeev were outstanding and the film has such an interesting climax, which unfortunately I can't reveal! After a long time I have seen a gripping thriller with an unexpected twist in the story.
Neil Nitin Mukesh: I congratulate the team of the film. It is brilliant on content, treatment, execution and the performances, especially Paresh Rawal.
Kangana Ranaut: I was blown away by the concept and performances of all the characters. I haven’t seen a thriller with so many moments and a really surprising climax. I am sure it is going to leave a huge impact on the audiences.
    Table No. 21, presented by Eros International and produced by NextGen Films, releases today.

No comments:

Post a Comment