Rahul Mahajan pays tribute to his father

Rahul Mahajan pays tribute to his father



    In a far cry from his jovial, joking self, Rahul Mahajan, along with wife Dimpy, will be seen giving an intense performance on Nach Baliye tonight. He will also pay a touching tribute to his father, the late Pramod Mahajan, on the dance reality show. About his performance, he says, “When I came on the show, I didn’t know that dance could make it so easy to express my feelings without saying anything. My performance was just a way of expressing what I felt for him. This act was not to gain marks or votes. Everyone knows what happened to my father and now, I want them to know how I feel about his absence. There were so many bottled-up emotions, but with the help of Dimpy and this show, I have finally found closure.” The episode will also see a comical performance by Karan and Nisha and a fire act by Jaisheel and Suhasi. And finally, which couple will bid adieu to the show this week?
Catch Nach Baliye 5 tonight at 9, only on Star plus.

An emotional Rahul Mahajan with wife Dimpy

No comments:

Post a Comment