PRAKASH AND SACHIIN PLAY A CAT AND MOUSE GAME IN THEIR FILM

PRAKASH AND SACHIIN PLAY A CAT AND MOUSE GAME IN THEIR FILM


    After making his presence felt as the bad man in Wanted (2008), Singham (2011), Bodyguard (2011) and the recently released Dabangg 2, south star Prakash Raj is back with yet another menacing performance in Sachiin Joshi’s latest film, Mumbai Mirror. In the movie, Prakash plays Shetty, a dance bar owner at loggerheads with Sachiin, who plays a tough cop. “Thus begins a cat-and-mouse game where Raj challenges Sachiin’s
dexterity as a cop,” says a source.
    Prakash enthuses, “I am playing a bar tycoon for the first time and I adapted all the mannerisms that are of a typical bar owner. Also, since I am from the South, some of the mannerisms came naturally to me. The role challenged the actor in me, and I said yes to it instantly.”
    The actor, who’s said to have a considerable fan following, adds, “Despite my villainous and evil performances, the audi
ence finds me very endearing. Whenever I meet them in person, they request me to pose for pictures with them. Guess they like the Satan in me. But I want my fan base to grow more and more even in Hindi films. It gives me a sense of achievement and makes me happy.”
    Mumbai Mirror, produced by Viiking Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd, releases January 18.

Prakash Raj


Sachiin Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment