‘Every day is a Sunday now’ …says actor Shilpa Shetty-Kundra, who is making the most of her break and enjoying each day like it’s a Sunday

‘Every day is a Sunday now’
…says actor Shilpa Shetty-Kundra, who is making the most of her break and enjoying each day like it’s a Sunday
Actor Shilpa Shetty-Kundra who is in the final trimester of her pregnancy says that now every day feels like a Sunday to her. “Ever since I started working, I had forgotten what Sunday meant. I remember shooting non-stop for days together. But I think it’s the same for all actors. Sundays simply cease to exist in our lives. Everything moves around the shooting schedules, our holidays included,” shares Shilpa. “But back then I never complained, because I would have a lot of fun on shooting. I think when you love your work, you really don’t mind letting go of your holidays as such,” she adds. She, however, doesn’t deny that she did miss out on catching up with friends and just chilling. “Yes that was a luxury, but I’m making up for it now.” Currently on a sabbatical from acting and producing, the actor says that she’s making the most of having missed out on all the Sunday fun too. “Now that I’m on a break, every day feels like a Sunday to me. So, I’m doing nothing but chilling and relaxing and everything that I missed out on doing when working round the clock,” shares the actor.
However, Shilpa reveals that on the weekends, hubby Raj Kundra makes it a point to stay home these days. “So, yes then it feels like a proper family day off and it feels like a proper Sunday affair,” she smiles. As for what she does on the day, she reveals that catching up with friends and watching a whole lot of movies all at her own leisurely pace tops her list for Sunday must-dos. Food also figures high, but she says that it’s nothing different. “You know I have always been a foodie, so it’s not like I am indulging my taste buds any extra these days, but the difference is that my workouts have given way to lamaze classes,” she says. “I think it’s very important to stay as stress free as possible during this time and that’s what I am doing. Just relaxing, listening to good music and also indulging in reading too,” says Shilpa. “I haven’t completely let go of my responsibilities as a producer, so yes work is happening too, but not at the cost of my Sundays anymore,” laughs Shilpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment