‘I’m no slave to technology’

‘I’m no slave to technology’



Neha Dhupia, actor
Actor Neha Dhupia is quite savvy when it comes to using the micro-blogging site Twitter, but the actor, at a recent event, revealed that her using such social networking sites is where the tech connection ends. Neha who admits to having learned using her new computer recently to stay in touch with her mom, says that though she is not averse to high-tech gizmos and gadgets, but she uses them only when she needs to. “I made a special video for my mom recently and it was because of the making of the video, that I learned how to use my hi-tech computer. So, that way, my usage of gadgets is very need-driven. I will check them out and try them only when there’s a need to,” says Neha. “So you won’t find me browsing through shops to check out what are the latest products in the market, but if a friend recommends something strongly, I won’t mind going and checking it out and even buying it if I feel I can learn how to use it,” she smiles. “I’m no slave to technology, but if I depend on something, it’s hard to get me off,” she adds. “Like I love connecting through my friends and fans over Twitter. I think it’s the perfect way to maintain your space, yet reach out to the people you want to,” feels Neha.

No comments:

Post a Comment