On a musical high! Singer Shraddha Pandit talks about releasing her new single and collaborating with sister Shweta Pandit

On a musical high!
Singer Shraddha Pandit talks about releasing her new single and collaborating with sister Shweta Pandit


This songstress has a lot on her platter, but what’s keeping Shraddha Pandit most occupied for now is writing and composing for her new single, which she will be releasing soon. “I’m currently devoting most of my time to my upcoming single… I’ll also be shooting a video for the same, featuring myself,” she says.
The Bipasha hit maker has sung a Punjabi track Man Chandre Nu for music legend Rahman (in his personal album) and done a lot of concerts with duo Salim-Suleiman. Shraddha has been dabbling with both playback singing for films and her independent music. “It is not so hard to strike a balance,” she says, adding, “Singing for films does not require too much time. In fact, all the singers are just a phone call away… You go to the studio record a song and it’s done.” However, working on her personal projects have proved to be quite a time investment for her. “That’s because you know you can take your own time in writing, composing, correcting, shooting etc,” she explains.
Though she is looking forward to shooting a video for her song, she’s still unsure as to which of the two songs (that she’s written so far) should she shoot for. “One (of the two songs) is a retro number with very 80s kind of beats which projects the character of a hip, urban chick — basically what every youthful girl can relate to —who is bold and choses to be in her own world without thinking what everyone else has to say or do,” reveals Shraddha. “While the second song is a love ballad. I don’t know which one will I go ahead and shoot a video for…maybe I should let the janta decide for me,” she adds.
Also the next big thing on her mind this year is to work with sister, Shweta Pandit. “I’ll be collaborating with my sister for sure. It is something we have been mulling over for the longest but this year we shall certainly make it happen,” she wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment