‘Elders in my family shop for gold’ Celebs share their thoughts on what they plan to buy on Akshaya Tritiya today

‘Elders in my family shop for gold’
Celebs share their thoughts on what they plan to buy on Akshaya Tritiya today

For actor Bipasha Basu, Akshaya Tritiya is not a festival that she particularly celebrates, but she’s aware of its importance. “The day is considered very auspicious and it’s said that buying gold on this day brings prosperity. Elders in my family go and shop for gold or diamonds on this auspicious day, though I myself haven’t done it yet,” says the actor. “But I do wish everyone a happy shopping and peace and prosperity,” smiles Bipasha. Meanwhile, the hottie also reveals that as of now there are no plans of her going to Cannes this year. “I am shooting for Race 2 and around May 11, I will leave for the UK to finish Singularity. So, Cannes is not happening for me this year. At least so far,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment