‘Yuvi is a dear friend’ …says actor Neil Nitin Mukesh, as he talks about looking forward to meeting the cricketer, who is back in the country after his treatment

‘Yuvi is a dear friend’
…says actor Neil Nitin Mukesh, as he talks about looking forward to meeting the cricketer, who is back in the country after his treatment


Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh is probably one of the few actors on social networking sites to reply to most of his followers’ tweets. The actor who likes being on Twitter, is often spotted talking to all his friends and fans on the micro blogging site. While most actors often use these mediums to promote their films, Neil is hooked to the website to interact with his fans, personally. “I decided to be on Twitter to connect with my fans. I am here to not just promote my films but for my fans who like interacting with me. I know sometimes it gets very rude and people follow you just to get back at you. That is fine. As long as you know how to deal with them, it’s okay. I reply to almost all the tweets and some of the comments I get from people really make my day,” he says.
Besides talking to his fans on Twitter, he also interacts with his friends from the industry. Talking about his friends, we ask him if he has been in touch with cricketer Yuvraj Singh who is back in the country after undergoing treatment for cancer. “Yuvi is a very dear friend and I am glad he is back to being fit and fine. I have always respected him, he is a true warrior in every spirit. The entire country has been praying for his well-being and like everyone else, I am glad he is back, hale and hearty. I look forward to meeting him soon,” says Neil.
As for his films, the actor is super excited about filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar’s David, which he recently signed. “I always like films where my character is strong or probably the underdog. I love action films and David is a super cool film. Ever since Shaitan released, I have been in awe of Bejoy and my role in the film is to die for. It is one film I am totally kicked about,” says Neil who is flying out to Fiji for two months to shoot for the film with co-star Monica Dogra.
m_sneha@dnaindia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment