It’s Baisakhi today and TV stars share with us how they celebrate the festival

It’s Baisakhi today and TV stars share with us how they celebrate the festival



























Ram Kapoor
Do you think I will have any time to celebrate any festival? As a matter of fact I am not big on festivals, I believe in celebrating life. Whenever I am free and am able to spend time with my family, that becomes a celebration.

















Angad Hasija
I am going to celebrate with friends and family. I will be having dinner with them. It’s a colourful festival and so I intend buying new clothes and do a lot of shopping.




























Archana Puran Singh
Baisakhi is associated with my memories for childhood. As kids we used to wear the traditional yellow and eat sumptuous puri and aloo
























Rakesh Bedi
Usually, I get a lof of invites for Punjabi functions that take place on this day. I have an invite this time too but won’t be able to go as I will be shooting for my daily soap. However, Baisakhi to me signifies the congregation of all Punjabis who dance and make merry.





No comments:

Post a Comment