DJ Ferry Corsten’s love for Indian food

DJ Ferry Corsten’s love for Indian food


Globally renowned DJ and Dutch producer of trance music, Ferry Corsten was in the city last week as part of his India tour concert to promote his latest album WKND. “I have been to India quite a few times now, and played in several cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Goa etc. It’s always a refreshing experience!” This time around, Corsten played in Delhi and Mumbai. And apart from just the gig and the album promotion, he revealed, there was something more that had him engaged here. “I feel like I’m in a paradise, a foodie’s paradise,” says Corsten. “I am a big fan of Indian food! The masalas, the aromas, the spicy food…I love it all. Especially the masala paneer tikkas…they’re just amazing,” he adds. Talking about his performance in the city, where he also played tracks from his new 14-track album, he says that it was fun to perform to the Indian audience. “It’s good to see people sing along and be so familiar with my work. Though I kind of plan my gig in my head before taking to the stage, I like to go with what the audience enjoy the most,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment