Faux Hrithik gets 20 proposals!

Karan Pangali is the new heartthrob in town, and his biggest claim to fame, apart from being a good dancer, is that he looks like Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan. The 20-year-old contestant on the reality show, Just Dance, says he has already received over 20 marriage proposals from his girl fans.
“I got 2,000 Facebook requests just hours after my audition episode went on air. In fact, my family back in the UK has already received 20 marriage proposals for me!,“ says Pangali, adding that he is not planning to consider any of them as of now. “I am single and not ready for marriage yet. I am just 20.“
The UK based dancer takes his resemblance to Roshan as a compliment.
“Yes, there is a lot of similarity between us, including the colour of our eyes, but I am a little taller than Hrithik. I like it when people call me his lookalike, but, to be honest, I want to be known as Karan. People get surgery done to look like their favourite stars but that is not the case with me and I am not even trying to be Hrithik or be projected as one,“ he says.
Pangali, who was introduced to Bollywood dance by his mother when he was five years old, is a trained classical dancer and runs a dance school back home in the UK. “As a child, I used to idolise Prabhu Deva. My mom used to play Bollywood music at home and that's how I developed a passion for dancing.“
Roshan, who is a judge on the Star Plus show, has said that Pangali is a better dancer than him. For Pangali, the admiration is mutual. “I am a big fan of Hrithik and it was amazing to meet him,“ he says.
He's already a star, so it's only likely that a movie will follow soon. “Why not? If there is a nice script then 100%. I would like to be a part of a film with Hrithik, Deepika Padukone and Rani Mukherji. They all are fabulous dancers,“ he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment