actor Chitrangda Singh who's constantly juggling between home and work, it's not easy to find the time to unwind, so the Bolly hottie reveals

'It's important to have ME time!'

Chitrangda Singh


For actor Chitrangda Singh who's constantly juggling between home and work, it's not easy to find the time to unwind, so the Bolly hottie reveals that she has learnt to make the most of whatever's available. "There will never be a day when there's not something that needs to be taken care of, so it becomes all the more important to find time for yourself. I truly believe that people who find it hardest to take time off their hectic lives, are the ones who need to do it the most," says Chitrangda.
Though she admits that playing and spending time with her son is the biggest and the best stress-buster for her, there are times when she likes to indulge herself once in a while. "It's important for me to spend that 'ME' time! Unwinding for me could be anything. Playing a sport, reading a book, having a lazy breakfast without having to think of the rushed hours ahead…," she smiles.
Chitrangda also enjoys being pampered at spas once in a while and reveals, "A good head massage is the trick!" She adds, "I think once in a while, it's important to literally pamper your senses. Otherwise, the stress automatically shows on your face."
Working out too is something that she likes, though is not fanatic about it. "I like to work out regularly, but won't kill myself if I skip it one day. Swimming with my son works just as fine for me and I'd rather do that then spend an hour in a gym."
Partying, however, is not on her list of stress-busters at all. "I am not a party animal. But I do enjoy fun get-togethers with friends and family for sure. But they are de-stressing only when you are not the one hosting," she laughs. What she also enjoys is travelling. "Not for work only though. It's the other kind of travelling I'm talking about. I do travel a lot for work, but I enjoy travelling as a 'tourist' more," she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment