Prachi to go Diwali shopping The actor will be shopping for some silver jewellery in Jaipur this Diwali

Prachi to go Diwali shopping

The actor will be shopping for some silver jewellery in Jaipur this Diwali

Prachi Desai
Prachi Desai will be missing Diwali because she will be shooting in Jaipur for her upcoming film. She admits that she will still make the most of the festival. "I will be in Jaipur in the days leading up to Diwali and I'm really looking forward to shopping in Jaipur for some lovely silver jewelry and clothes. The city is just so beautiful and full of colour and lights leading up to Diwali. The atmosphere is lovely!" she exclaims.
Recounting the earlier days when she spent time at home during Diwali, Prachi says That she misses making the Rangoli with her friends at home. "Usually for Diwali, I love lighting up the house with lots of diyas but am completely against burning fire crackers. As kids, my friends and I would make rangoli as well and would compete against each other to see whose was the best," she says, recounting her child-hood days.
Prachi admits that she knows that she is one of the most celebrated faces in her community and that in fact is a matter of great responsibility for her.
"Wow! This is a huge compliment that comes with a great responsibility too. I accept it with absolute humility and believe that I would never be thought of this way had it not been for the people who have loved my films. So this one is for them. I sincerely hope it continues this way," she says.
Talking about the just passed Navratri festival, Prachi says it is time for friends and family.
"Most of the last few years have seen me work through Navratri, but I did manage to get time to go back home last year and spend time in Gujarat with my family and friends there. It's usually a time for re-unions with friends and close family," she ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment