Footsie time! Actor Ranbir Kapoor reveals that his Sundays are incomplete without his dose of football

Footsie time!

Actor Ranbir Kapoor reveals that his Sundays are incomplete without his dose of football



Actor Ranbir Kapoor may not have time to spend a leisurely Sunday at home every week, but when he can, he makes sure he indulges in his favourite sport, football. The actor, who is currently on a very tight schedule, juggling his several projects, says that there is one thing he misses the most — playing football regularly. Ask him how his ideal day off is usually like and he reveals, "It is very normal. Most of the time I am procrastinating and lying on the bed, thinking what to do. I read a lot. I am a total night person. If I sleep early then I feel like I am wasting too much time and life is just passing away. I try to sleep as late as possible. I watch movies and I play video games. I read a lot of biographies and books on fiction."
But one thing he religiously indulges in on his day off is playing football. The actor who has been a huge fan of the sport ever since he can remember, recently met his idol, football player, Lionel Messi in Barcelona. "I used to regularly play football for school andcollege as well. Once I became an actor, I get to play only once a week. I play football with my 16 year old cousin and when we play together I feel like an underachiever," Ranbir says. He recently had his star-struck moment when he met Messi and talking about it he says, "It was my biggest fan moment. He's the only person who can make me faint. I was tongue-tied as he wished me all the best and signed a jersey for me."
So besides football, what does he like to do on his day off? "I like to spend time with my parents. If I am home, I try and have at least one meal with them. In the evening I love catching up with friends or going out for movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment