Navi Bhangu out, Angad Hasija in

Navi Bhangu out, Angad Hasija in



    The telly show Amrit Manthan will soon introduce a new male lead, opposite Ankita Sharma, to be played by actor Angad Hasija. Navi Bhangu, who played Agam, the original male lead of the show, has been ousted. Navi apparently has been asked to leave for two reasons — his tantrums and the fact that he failed to make an impact on the viewers. However, the actor says, “I’ve been a part of the show right since its inception. My track is ending not because of tantrums but to shock the viewers.” Meanwhile, Angad is glad. “This is like homecoming, because I made my acting debut on Indian television with Rajan Shahi’s Bidaai. Not many people know that I was the first choice to play Agam. But the show got delayed and I took up Phulwa. Later, I was approached to play another pivotal character, but I had taken up Ram Milaayi Jodi by then. Now that they are planning to bring in a new male lead, I grabbed the opportunity. Though the TRPs aren’t too encouraging, my role is promising.”

Navi Bhangu


Angad Hasija

No comments:

Post a Comment