The baap of all stalkers with his Benarasi beauty

The baap of all stalkers with his Benarasi beauty


    At the curtain-raiser of Raanjhanaa, Dhanush was all charm. The South star plays a lovestruck Tamil boy in the film, and Sonam Kapoor, who plays a Muslim girl, is his love interest. During the event, when asked if he had ever stalked girls, he quipped, “I’m the baap of all stalkers. I have done all this 10 years ago. I just relived those moments during the film’s shoot.” Sonam spoke about her character, saying, “Out of the 10 films I’ve done, this is the third tine I am playing a Muslim girl. Zoya, my character, is the closest to who I am in real life.” Actors Mohammed Zeeshan and Swara Bhaskar hosted the evening. When asked about Abhay Deol missing from the event, director Aanand L Rai said that he would introduce the actor at a relevant time. Produced by Eros International and directed by Aanand L Rai, Raanjhanaa releases June 21

Sonam Kapoor and Dhanush


Himanshu Sharma and Mohammed Zeeshan


Co-star Sonam turned translator for Dhanush as the South star faced a bevy of questions in Hindi from the media


Aanand L Rai


Swara Bhaskar


Krishika Lulla

No comments:

Post a Comment