Sayantani Ghosh, who will be seen in Mahabharat, has also bagged a Bengali movie

Sayantani turns scribe

    Sayantani Ghosh, who will be seen in Mahabharat, has also bagged a Bengali movie. She plays a journalist in the film to be produced and directed by Ravi Bahl’s (of the Boogie Woogie fame) brother. The movie is about how situations take her to unusual places and she experiences spooky incidents.
    Says Sayantani, “I always wanted to study journalism and even prepared for it till I got my first break in acting. I was excited to have been offered the role. And sticking true to the profession, I am going to be unmasking people in this film. Journalists have been nosy, but that’s their job. Had I been in their place, I would have
done the same.”

Sayantani Ghosh

No comments:

Post a Comment