This film has taught me a lot about cinema Preity Zinta on her first production venture

This film has taught me a lot about cinema

Preity Zinta on her first production venture

    For Preity Zinta, her debut film as a producer, Ishkq In Paris, has been an emotionally fulfilling journey. The actress, who’s playing the lead along with Rhehan Malliek and French actress Isabelle Adjani is finally happy that the film is releasing. “It has been a lot of hard work. Right from shooting in -23°C in France to releasing the movie in the sweltering heat, every moment has taught me a lot about cinema. I now know much more about making movies than I did in my 36 films put together. It is a very contemporary love story and reflects the time we are living in,” Preity explains.
    For director Prem Soni, going on the set every day was like going to war. He lost his father while filming the movie and also fought cancer. “This film is very close to my heart for various reasons. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong while shooting. Yet, we faced everything bravely and here we are
today. There was a point when my father wanted to take me on a vacation. I refused as I was in the midst of shooting, and a week later, I lost him,” says Prem. The filmmaker is all praises for his producer. He says, “Preity is a fantastic producer. She stood by me through good and bad times. That requires commendable conviction.”
    For Preity, the high point is the fact that her mother liked the movie. “I wanted to make a family entertainer with a positive thought and I am satisfied,” she concludes.
    Ishkq In Paris, produced by PZNZ Media, releases today.

Prem Soni


Rhehan Malliek and Preity Zinta

No comments:

Post a Comment