Queenie to host Paris Hilton Mumbai society diva will throw a party for the international heiress

Queenie to host Paris Hilton

Mumbai society diva will throw a party for the international heiress



Society swan Queenie Singh will be the first official host of Paris Hilton's 'welcome party' in Mumbai. Queenie confirmed that she'll be hosting the party for Paris this Saturday night (9:30 pm) at JW Mariott in Juhu. Paris' staff has already emailed her confirmation to the party which'll be a closed-door affair with only 150 guests. "I was in London when I was exchanging these emails with Paris' staff. I just landed in the city yesterday. I am rushing against time to complete everything on schedule as I also have a show that evening. I am inviting all my close friends for the party and a lot of them will be coming straight from my show," informs Queenie, who adds that she's yet to decide the theme for the party, but the dominant colour for the evening (including the invitation card) will be Paris' favourite colour — pink. "I would've loved if Paris came for my show too, but her schedule is choc-a-bloc. This is the official welcome party for Paris and we are making sure she never forgets it ever," said Queenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment