Model-turned-actor Lisa Haydon says that both actors, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt are pranksters on the sets and admits that she was at the receiving end of their jokes

'It's a tie between Ajay and Sanjay'

Model-turned-actor Lisa Haydon says that both actors, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt are pranksters on the sets and admits that she was at the receiving end of their jokes

Lisa Haydon




Model-turned-actor Lisa Haydon, who made her Bollywood debut with the Sonam Kapoor starrer Aisha is now ready to enthrall her fans with another movie. Her role in her debut was a small one, with even fewer dialogues to mouth. So ask Lisa what are her expectations from her second big screen outing and she says that her goal is to be known as an entertainer. "I'm just starting out and I'm learning a lot with each film. I don't think the audience has any set image of me either, so I don't know how exactly I want to be perceived in the industry. I guess I'll have to work on it over a period of time," says Lisa, her voice bubbling with enthusiasm.
In her new film Lisa is seen grooving to a dance number with actors Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt. One can't help but ask her as to who she thinks is the bigger prankster on the sets and Lisa says that she'd call it a tie. "I was the butt of many of their jokes because I don't know Hindi well. But they have their individual styles. Sanjay is fantastic at imitating people. David sir (director David Dhawan) is cracking up all the time too and Ajay has a scary sense of humour. He says things in a serious tone, so it would take me some time to actually figure out if he was joking or not," recalls Lisa.
Part Indian–part Australian, Lisa insists that her Hindi has improved a lot, especially if you compare it to what she knew when she started out as a model in Mumbai. "When I first came here, the only Hindi line I knew was 'Mera naam Lisa hai'. I can manage a conversation now, but diction is something I definitely need to work on even now," she admits.
So, does she have any favourite Hindi film dialogue? "Not really. But I do have a list of Hindi films that I liked watching. I liked Shree 420 a lot and from the newer films Omkara, Delhi Belly and Shaitan really caught my attention," says Lisa adding that she wishes to bag work in films like these in the near future. And the dream character she wishes to essay is like that of Katrina Kaif's in the recently released Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. "I'd love to play a bohemian character. It's so me!!" she says excitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment