My relationships didn't last more than six months! - Kangna Ranaut, actor

Actor says she is dating a UK-based scientist-doctor who woos her with music, has travelled and lived with him I have never been with somebody for so long.

My relationships didn't last more than six months! - Kangna Ranaut, actor


Actor Kangna Ranaut is in love again, and her latest boyfriend is an English scientistdoctor. After two bitter breakups -with actors Aditya Panscholi and Adhyayan Suman --Ranaut, 24, says she has finally found someone who fits her idea of the perfect man. “I'm in a relationship and this guy is a very nice guy,“ said Ranaut to actor turned TV host Simi Garewal on her show India's Most Desirable, not giving out his name. “I've known him for a yearand-a-half ... he is a doctor and a scientist. I met him in India, through a friend. We travelled together. We lived together. But his job is so demanding you know. He lives in a lab for days and days ... Worse than me,“ she added. Ranaut said it's refreshing to speak to him because he talks about “significant things like the genetics of cancer.“ Which, of course, doesn't mean he's a fuddy duddy nerd. Ranaut revealed he's a romantic. “He is a very good musician. He plays the guitar. Every time he's played for me, it has been amazing ... magical.“
While Kangna is based in Mumbai, her 28-year-old lover lives in England. “Yeah, it's a long distance relationship but then it's not something which is going to lead to marriage so soon, you know. I find it much better because I have been in relationships with men who can completely suffocate you... I want my space for sure, and long distance works big time!“

No comments:

Post a Comment