'Yes, I'm in touch with Josh' B'wood hottie Bipasha Basu gets candid about her equation with the Hollywood star

'Yes, I'm in touch with Josh'

B'wood hottie Bipasha Basu gets candid about her equation with the Hollywood star


Actor Bipasha Basu's had a rather busy year so far. Break-up, films and controversies apart, the Bong star's also had to deal with rumours of her alleged link-ups, including that with her Singularity co-star, Hollywood hunk Josh Hartnett. The two had apparently hit off instantly during the shoot of the Roland Joffe film in New Zealand and then in India. When Josh apparently broke off with his girlfriend around the same time, it fuelled further speculation about there being more to their friendship than meets the eye. The rumours however faded soon after Josh returned home. But now, buzz is that the two are bonding once again and it's got nothing to do with the film. According to sources, Josh has even invited her over to the US as a personal guest.
Talking about her equation with Josh, Bipasha admits that they have constantly been in touch over the months and he has invited her over several times, but says 'it's not a big deal and definitely not what it's being made out to be.'
"Josh is a great guy and it's fun to be around with him. Yes, we are still in touch. Besides inviting me over, he too has been planning another visit to India soon," reveals the actor.

What Bipasha's really perplexed about is that ever since she confirmed her 'single status', everyone around her are playing a matchmaker. "Yes, everyone seems to be in a rush to find me a nice guy," she laughs. "It's sweet to know that there are so many who care for you so much, but the fact is that I moved on long back. I may not be in a relationship, but am enjoying the space I am in today," she shares.
And that for the sexy and single star includes being back on the dating scene? "Of course, why won't I date?" she quips. "It's not like I'm dying to fall in love again, but I won't be averse to it if it happens. Love will always be top priority on my list," she says. "It's beautiful to be in love and when it'll happen, it'll happen, but yes, spare me the link-ups please," smiles Bipasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment