actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as they get nostalgic about winding up the final film in the Twilight saga

Everything is fine
...between the much talked about couple, actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as they get nostalgic about winding up the final film in the Twilight saga
Global heartthrobs, actor Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be once again seen together in the final installment of the Twilight series — The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Excerpts from an e-mail interview:

How does it feel to be considered one of the most desirable guys across the globe?
RPatz: I’m speechless actually seeing how Edward is so famous… It feels great when your fans acknowledge you for your performance. I’m glad to have portrayed the character well enough to make him memorable. (smiles)

Tell us about the one most prominent similarity and difference each, between your real and reel life.
RPatz: The difference would be Robert is human and Edward is a vampire (laughs). In real life, Robert is very loving and on screen so is Edward.

This being the final film in the Twilight series, does it evoke any nostalgia?
Kristen: Of course! If you tell me tomorrow we have to reshoot some scenes, I’d be glad! I really enjoy playing Bella. We got to do it for four years and I put everything I had into it. Even though it’s a bummer to walk away, it’s something I’ll always have. I’m really thankful for that.
RPatz: I remember when we went to Brazil, and we were on a boat! And then, I crashed the boat in front of 5,000 people. That was pretty symbolic of the crazy journey. Kristen and I were in our swimwear, with 600 Brazilian army men with machine guns and video cameras, filming in the rain forest in Brazil. We were making out with each other and pretending to jump off a waterfall. It was ridiculous! The whole thing has just been such an insane experience! (laughs)

How has Bella changed for the upcoming film?
Kristen: In the last Twilight movie, my character drastically changed from human to vampire, and in this part I am playing a mother. (smiles) It was awesome to portray a powerful vampire. Bella is a dream come true for me.

Did it ever sound like an odd idea ever to play a hot vampire?
RPatz: I tried to bring my interpretation of Edward on screen as per my director’s instructions. I’m grateful to the people who seem to have liked him so much.

How do you take to criticism?
Kristen: I take being seen as a Twilight girl as a compliment. People who call me the Twilight girl and mean it... Please, pigeon-hole me. That means I did it right.

Robert, what about your music?
RPatz: I’ve never really recorded anything — I just play in pubs and stuff. I really love listening to soulful music. Music is my back-up plan if acting fails. (laughs)

A lot has been said and written about your relationship…
RPatz: Everything is fine. (smiles)
Kristen: Let’s be professional. (smiles) We’re totally fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment