Saif Ali Khan

UN- SAIF ACT

Good morning, my apple martinis! Oh no, I’m not sipping one right now, but I’d like to this evening. Also, I’m sure Saif Ali
Khan might want to a bit of it too since the onceupon-a-time lead actor in
Milan Luthria’s untitled next doesn’t seem to be that anymore. Okay, let me explain.
Saif was going to be the only hero in Milan’s next project. But suddenly, Milan has now decided to rope in another actor to play the parallel lead. I don’t know why, and nor do I know who this other man is. Milan will take a call on that only when he wraps up his immediate film, Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2. Poor Saifu. I wonder why Milan is doing this. But then again, the director knows best. Let’s just wait and see what Saif and Milan have to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment