Shop till you drop If you thought only girls loved shopping, think again. TV’s hotshot guys tell us what they will be buying for their better halves during Dussehra

Shop till you drop
If you thought only girls loved shopping, think again. TV’s hotshot guys tell us what they will be buying for their better halves during Dussehra


Aamir Ali: I am a shopaholic be it any season or festival. But I definitely spend more during festivals and birthdays for my loved ones. I usually love to shower my wife Sanjeeda with gifts. My wife is a gadget freak and wants to receive an android phone as a gift so I intend to buy that. I also like to give her clothes and gold jewellery. I love to shop personally— check out things, evaluate options and buy accordingly.


Angad Hasija: I can shop till I drop! When I get time, I spend almost a day in the mall shopping. I am such a shopping freak that I go to Dubai just for shopping. I buy each and every thing personally. I am a Mata bhakt and for nine days during Navratri, I do pooja and dress up Mata daily. I love to gift jewellery to my mother and buy diamonds for my wife Pari during this time as its auspicious. What’s more you do have lucrative discount offers especially on clothes. I feel very happy shopping during the festive season.

Vivian Dsena: I am a careful spender but when it comes to my loved ones I don’t think twice. I love to buy stuff for my fiance Vahbbiz and so does she. During festival time I shop more. I love to gift her gold and buy her clothes of her choice. To see a smile on Vahbbiz’s face when I surprise her with gifts really makes me happy. During festive time one gets more variety and more offers as well. Festive time shopping is unique in terms of experience too as shopping itself seems like a festival with shops decorated during Dussehra.

Eijaz Khan: I enjoy the shopping experience. I have been living independently since a long time. I love to buy stuff for my girlfriend Natalie. I like to buy Indian clothes for her as she looks very good in them. I also love to buy sweets and chocolates for friends and family members during festival time. Shopping is always a pleasant experience be it in a mall, streetside or in branded shops. During festival time the pleasure is more as happiness is visible on the faces of people.


















No comments:

Post a Comment