'You're gonna roll out laughing' ...says singer, rapper Hard Kaur as she gets chatty about her next album, and the popular alcohol song that she has shot a video for singer, rapper Hard Kaur singer, rapper Hard Kaur

'You're gonna roll out laughing'
...says singer, rapper Hard Kaur as she gets chatty about her next album, and the popular alcohol song that she has shot a video for
singer, rapper Hard Kaur
singer, rapper Hard Kaur

After having rolled out some energy-packed party anthems like Party Abhi Baaki Hai, Glassy, etc, and having made TV appearances, and an acting debut with the movie Patiala House, Hard Kaur is back to donning her rap queen hat as she rolls out her new album P.L.A.Y. The album, which comes after a hiatus of five years for the rapper, features an exclusive track called Desi Dance with Eminem’s band D12, besides collaborations with Punjabi artists Mika (on the RnB influenced song Make Your Move On Me) and Lehmber Hussainpuri.
P.L.A.Y, insists Hard Kaur, is a party album — an acronym for ‘Party Loud All Year’, with tracks like Mujhey Peene Do — the alcohol song, Boyfriend, Hello Baby and the collaboration with D12. “This is like an out-an-out party album with my trademark style. There is a use of lot of Mumbai street slangs like apun toh hai full bindaas... so I have spiked the party music with street style,” says Hard Kaur, as she continues, “...the twisted Mumbai Hindi. My friends are amazed that I have started talking like ‘tere ko, mere ko’ (laughs). I spoke good Hindi otherwise you know.” She further reveals that the track Hello Baby describes how she’d want her ideal man to be; while another song Boyfriend is more like a bhai anthem. The album will be launched in Mumbai on October 23, and in Delhi on October 27.
And that apart, will she be keen on doing more on the acting front? “I have got some offers but honestly, I’m really not interested. After Patiala House, some directors and some Punjabi film makers have offered me roles... but you know kitna time lagta hai... I really respect the actors that they have so much patience on the sets. I think in my head ‘I could make four songs in this much time’”

No comments:

Post a Comment