Sonakshi Sinha spills the beans on her reputation for always being on time, just like Big B and Akshay, being a workaholic and her love life

‘You can call me at 3 am’

Sonakshi Sinha spills the beans on her reputation for always being on time, just like Big B and Akshay, being a workaholic and her love life

Bollywood stars have infamous reputations for never being on time. Fame and punctuality just don’t seem to mix somehow. But not if your name is Sonakshi Sinha.
Apparently, the young actor has earned herself quite a reputation for her professionalism. “Someone once told me that after Amit uncle (Amitabh Bachchan) and Akshay (Kumar), I’m the only punctual one. I felt privileged that my name was taken in the same breath as theirs. I’m always on time. You can call me even at 3 am and I’ll be there.” She adds, “I also take minimum time to get ready. Ask any of my directors and producers and they will agree.”
Punctuality aside, Sonakshi has also delivered at the box office. Her debut film, Dabangg (2010), became part of the R100 crore club, as was her next, Rowdy Rathore, earlier this year. Though her third release, Joker, nosedived, Sonakshi is positive about her next, Son Of Sardar (SOS).
About her role, she says, “It’s one of the most fun characters I have played so far. I play a sweet, talkative, happy Punjabi girl.”
With the number of film projects she’s juggling currently (Dabangg 2, Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2 with Milan Luthria and Timgmanshu Dhulia’s Bullet Raja among others), does she consider herself a workaholic? “Yes, I am. I wake up and think of work and I’m working most of the day.”
Ask her if that has left her with no time for a real-life romance, and she says, “Love will happen eventually. I can’t force it and neither can I push it away. Right now, I’d rather have people talk about my work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment