Akhay Kumar starrer Boss, directed by Anthony D’souza, will also have actors Shiv Pandit and Aditi Rao Hydari

Aditi and Shiv are the newest pair in town!

    Akhay Kumar starrer Boss, directed by Anthony D’souza, will also have actors Shiv Pandit and Aditi Rao Hydari playing pivotal roles. The first trailer of the action-comedy set in the North has been generating a lot of buzz since its release. Akshay will be back in action as he plays the title role in this story of the good guy taking on the baddies.
    Shiv Pandit, who was last seen in Shaitan, says, “Working with Akshay has been fantastic. He is such a lovely actor, who made me feel absolutely at peace. My role also gave me the opportunity to do some kick-ass stunts. I am sure the movie is going to be a joyride."
    Shiv, who plays Akshay's brother, is paired with Aditi. The petite actress, last seen in
Murder 3, seems equally excited to be paired with Shiv. “The good thing about working with younger actors is that you get along really well. There was no ice to break with him. He is a fun guy and I had a great time working with him. Also, we brought some freshness to the movie with our new pairing.”
    Aditi will be seen sporting a bikini in the film, something, she says, she was extremely comfortable with. “I’ve always been comfortable with my body. As long as I’m shot aesthetically, I’ve no problem shedding all my inhibitions in front of the camera.”
    BOSS, produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, Cape Of Good Films and Ashwin Varde Productions, releases October 16.

Aditi Rao Hydari and Shiv Pandit

No comments:

Post a Comment