Akshaye dispels rumours of shifting to Alibaug

Akshaye dispels rumours of shifting to Alibaug


    For a while now, there have been constant rumours that Akshaye Khanna, who has been maintaining a low profile, has shifted to the beachside resort, Alibaug. The actor owns one of the best properties in Alibaug and has been frequently spotted taking the ferry to his out-of-the-city haunt.
    But it seems people have got this star son’s whereabouts wrong. He said, “I am very much in Mumbai. How can anyone, born and brought up in this city, move anywhere else in the world? I go to Alibaug maximum a couple of times a month, more so during the weekends. Why would you think I have moved there?” So, why has he gone slow on films? The actor said, “As far as films are concerned, I’m just waiting for the right script. Hopefully, I will start
something soon!”

Akshaye Khanna

No comments:

Post a Comment