RANBIR HAS NEVER TAKEN OFF WITHOUT SMSING HIS FATHER ‘JAI MATA DI’

RANBIR HAS NEVER TAKEN OFF WITHOUT SMSING HIS FATHER ‘JAI MATA DI’


    Ranbir Kapoor, in a recent interview, talking about calling himself arrogant and wanting to stay with his parents for life, despite his father being famously strict, said, “My arrogance is that I have a lot of belief in my vision and you can’t shake me. One day if I am in a movie, you can’t come and tell me it’s a bad movie. Even if it is bad, I will back the director and the movie and will go down with my head held high. Anyways, by the time I reach home and my father says, ‘What did you do today and why are you home so late?’, all my arrogance goes out of the window and I am looking down trying to explain myself. He does not scold me. All that is his way of showing love and concern as he can’t express it in any other way. Even today, if I am travelling somewhere and if I don’t message him saying ‘Taking off — Jai Mata Di’ and on landing saying ‘Jai Mata Di,’ he gets upset. I have done this every single time I have travelled alone in my life, as he is protective about my sister and me. That’s the way we have been brought up. How many parents show that kind of love? So I am happy being under his roof.”

Rishi Kapoor


Ranbir Kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment